Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the bad thing about summer

The bad thing about summer is that it's only so long and then you better be ready for fall and winter.

Last year I didn't make a single pipe. No heat in the van, pondering the stem situation, trying to stay warm and dry and sane, doing the work on the house that could be done.

If this summer doesn't kill me fall might, but if they don't then winter might see us living in a house rather than a tiny trailer. I have to get around to swapping the trailer's heater for one I can use in the van so when winter comes it'll be possible to work there. Along with the other zillion things that have to be done before winter.

I'm hoping for some time to get back to pipes this coming winter. This is the first time I've even looked at this blog since nearly forever. Building codes make everything simple into a big deal.

See you later. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home