Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Decisions evolve

I have removed pipe #89 from the site because I wish to have a Blackwood to smoke myself. It was an embarassment to admit that although I made a number of test pipes before offering the Blackwood, they were all taken apart to verify their construction and I was too poor to take one for myself. I will smoke it in a few minutes.

I have also removed pipe #87 from the site. It will be offered to a good friend who I owe a pipe, if it does not call out to him I will smoke it myself as a souvineer of my pipe carving days.

That leaves exactly one pipe on the site, pipe #91. I will never again make a pipe of its quality for such a low price. Should pipe #91 sell, I will endeavor to make at least one pipe to replace it.

Beyond that, I leave some decisions to Fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home